1) Context & Purpose
1.1 The domain name www.ambabhadang.com, an internet based portal, and ambabhadang, is owned and operated by Prakash Moolya (hereinafter, referred to as “ambabhadang” or “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”). The domain name is referred to as “Website”.
1.2 The Website is a platform that facilitates the purchase of Amba Bhadang products for sale.
- The type of personal information (including sensitive personal data or information) that ambabhadang collects from the Users;
- The purpose of collection, means and modes of usage of such personal information by ambabhadang;
- How and to whom ambabhadang will disclose such information;
- How ambabhadang will protect the personal information including sensitive personal data or information that is collected from the Users; and
- How User’s may access and/ or modify their personal information.
2) What is personal information?
2.1 Personal Information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information.
3) Types of personal information collected by ambabhadang:
3.1 As part of the registration process, ambabhadang may collect the following categories of personal information from the Users (hereinafter collectively referred to as “User Information”):
- User ID;
- Email address;
- Address (including country and ZIP/postal code);
- Phone number;
- Password chosen by the User;
- Valid financial account information; and
- Other details as the User may volunteer.
3.3 ambabhadang may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services.
3.4 Internet use:ambabhadang may also receive and/or hold information about the User’s browsing history including the URL of the site that the User visited prior to visiting the website as well as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User's computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User's computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using as well as the name of User's ISP. The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by ambabhadang and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration.
3.5 The Website may enable User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. ambabhadang hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such a manner.
3.6 ambabhadang does not knowingly collect personal data from children.
4) Purposes for which your information may be used by ambabhadang:
The information which ambabhadang collects from you may be utilized for various business and/or regulatory purposes including for the following purposes:
- Registration of the User on the Website;
- Processing the User’s orders / requests and provision of goods;
- Complete transactions with Users effectively and billing for the products;
- Technical administration and customization of Website;
- Delivery of personalized information and target advertisements to the User;
- Improvement of Services and features on the Website;
- Research and development and for User administration (including conducting User surveys)
5) Retention of the information:
5.2 Part of the functionality of the Website is assisting the us to maintain and organize such information to effect sale and purchase of products. ambabhadang may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or to Sellers who request access to such information.
5.3 ambabhadang will also ensure that User Information is not kept for a period longer than as required for the purposes for which it is collected or as required under any applicable law.
6) Security Practices and Procedures:
6.2 ambabhadang makes all User Information accessible to its employees only on a need-to-know basis, and binds all such employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
6.2ambabhadang takes adequate steps to ensure that third parties to whom the Users’ Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be transferred adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of Personal Information.
7) Users’ rights in relation to their personal information collected by ambabhadang:
7.5 In case the User does not provide his/ her information or consent for usage of personal information or subsequently withdraws his/ her consent for usage of the personal information so collected, ambabhadang reserves the right to discontinue the services for which the said information was sought.
9) Contact information:
9.1 ambabhadang addresses any discrepancies and grievances of all Users with respect to processing of information in a time bound manner. For this purpose, ambabhadang has designated Mr. Prakash Moolya as the Grievance Officer, who will redress the grievances of the Users expeditiously but within one month from the date of receipt of grievance, and who can be reached by:
i. Sending a letter marked to the attention of Grievance Officer, ambabhadang to Amba Bhadang Lane No 9. Sangli Kolhapur Highway Jaysingpur Dist kolhapur. Pin:416101 ,MH India; or
ii.Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org